In total 28% of asked people will choose agency to find a new job. Unfortunately 6% of candidates are scared and will rather 3 times checked to whom they will give personal data and trust. Because of fees will rather find job directly about 11% of candidates. The most important is for candidates to get a job – well paid job and does not matter who's offering them. So they will send their CVs everywhere and who's the 1st will be able to hire a new employee.
- I would prefer to travel through agency, I have only very good experiences with agency.
- I would rather travel through agency, it ́s dangerous on your own.
- The agencies are certainly not trusted, I will rather check three times who I will go abroad through.
- I would not travel through agency, I won ́t pay any fees (because some of them keep asking money, not small).
- Would not travel through agency, I can arrange a job by myself.
- I don ́t choose, I try everything at market, for me it ́s important, that I get well-paid job.